11.10.2008

Wednesday Induction Scheduled

No, the lack of post yesterday was NOT due to our being in the hospital. Instead it was due to my high hopes of putting on a video of Julia saying her part in the Primary presentation, Eli singing about the parts of insects, and me showing off my beachball-sized belly. (We had to entertain ourselves somehow while Justin was at stake priesthood meeting). This video ended up never loading.

Justin has class on Tuesday and only on Tuesday, so despite 11/11 being a very cool birthday, as well as Armistice day and some of the coolest people I know's birthday, I didn't schedule the induction for tomorrow. Plus I'm hoping that if I walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk then maybe she'll just come by herself tomorrow and we can avoid meeting with that horrific, torturous, brewed-in-the-infernal-pit drug pitocin. :(

And for those of you marveling at my patience or sympathizing with my wretched plight, I'm actually sleeping amazingly well--rarely needing to use the bathroom even once in the middle of the night--and am not uncomfortable at all, so there's really no hurry to ruin a good thing, right?

9 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Well, good luck with these next few days. As for the Halloween costume, Will and I did not go as anything. The girl with the mustache is my sister-in-law, ReAnn. She and Jeff went as Mario and Louigi (spelling?) and their kids were a princess (don't know the Mario princess's name) and Toad. I am flattered you mistook her for me, though; she weighs about 105 pounds--seriously.

LisaJ said...

I was induced with Caleb and Ava, and I LOVED it!! Hopefully you will have a similarly wonderful experience with Katherine( and your views of pitocin will change)!! :) Either way, good luck. I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she'll arrive shortly (very shortly) on her own. She's just waiting for the right time to make her grand entrance into mortality and win everyone's adoration! Good luck with the upcoming days.

Unknown said...

I hope all goes well

Rosalyn said...

Lia--

We're thinking of you and praying for you! I was personally hoping she'd come today (too late for that now on East Coast time), so she and Evelyn could be exactly six months apart . . .

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Wednesday! Hooray!

Eva said...

well, K could wait until Justin's final papers are in (how can I think of such a thing?!! Poor Lia). Good luck with the tenth month of pregnancy!
Eva
p.s. having some trouble figuring out bobbin winding--but thanks for the lend--it is a great way to procrastinate dissertatonics. So is reading your blog.

The Ballard Family said...

Agreed.

Mindy said...

Katherine has a mind of her own. Fancy that! That makes four of you strong-willed women. You'll be in my prayers tomorrow.