11.07.2008

For those keeping score, Katharine is officially 9 days late...

7 comments:

-A said...

If it is any consolation according to some study sometime . . . women who are left to go into labor without any sort of intervention will carry for 41 1/7th weeks. So, really your only a couple days off. :-)

LaDuke Family said...

I am so sorry. Callie was 12 days late, and I was misserable. But, she will come when she is ready. I wish I was there to take care of you.
addie

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Come ON, baby!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Well, Lia, I must say that I am very impressed that you are waiting for Katharine and yourself to be ready. Have you been pressured at all about being induced? Good luck!

Ginger said...

Hang in there Lia! It can't be that much longer now.

nickandtif said...

You can do it Lia! You look so cute pregnant. I wish we lived next door so play with our new babies together!

Mindy said...

I am disappointed on Katharine's late arrival. However, I'm very thankful for Yale's policy against inducement. I was pressured intensely to be induced for all three of my last children. The one I refused was born naturally. The other two ended up c-sections because the inducements didn't work. Hang in there, Lia.

Ye have need of patience...for yet a little while, and [she] that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Hebrews 10:36-37

Much love and prayers!