What a dolly! I just want to squeeze her! These pictures make me feel so excited for our little guy to come - which is a nice change from the feelings of freaking out at the thought of caring for four children that I usually have. And Lia, you are a fabulous babe no matter what.
Oh for heavens sake! Baby Katherine is the cutest baby ever! I'm so happy for you guys. She really is just absolutely precious. Wish we were their to present another one of your baby girl's with a baby boy outfit. ;)
Congratulations! What a darling baby and sweet daughters...sounds like they love their new sister already. I so wish I could be there to bring you a meal or take your girls for the day! But glad to hear you have had help from loving ward members.
Justin, your children are precious, too. :-) I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that your new arrival will keep you from making a westward trek this winter. If so, we shall greatly miss our winter dose of real life Collings Family Adventures.
13 comments:
Oh, I love the picture with the baby yawning. So adorable. She is gorgeous- she looks so much like the girls.
Woohoo...she finally made it!! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad everything is going well:)
Welcome home! She is beautiful!
Welcome home! She is a very pretty baby. Way to go Lia!
Jacob and Emi think their new cousin is SO cute!
What a dolly! I just want to squeeze her! These pictures make me feel so excited for our little guy to come - which is a nice change from the feelings of freaking out at the thought of caring for four children that I usually have. And Lia, you are a fabulous babe no matter what.
She's lovely. She looks like Justin to me (but much prettier, of course).
Oh for heavens sake! Baby Katherine is the cutest baby ever! I'm so happy for you guys. She really is just absolutely precious. Wish we were their to present another one of your baby girl's with a baby boy outfit. ;)
Your family is so beautiful. Katharine is such a doll.
Another princess!
Congratulations! What a darling baby and sweet daughters...sounds like they love their new sister already. I so wish I could be there to bring you a meal or take your girls for the day! But glad to hear you have had help from loving ward members.
Lia your children are just precious...congrats again on the new addition!
Justin, your children are precious, too. :-) I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that your new arrival will keep you from making a westward trek this winter. If so, we shall greatly miss our winter dose of real life Collings Family Adventures.
Post a Comment