Katherine has yet to make her appearance. We may post later, but we thought best to forestall speculations that the lack of post indicated the presence of a kid.
Mesh as Strawberry Shortcake.Whitney as a flapper chick and Brady as her scuzzy comrade. (Justin says you really miss alot by not seeing the pony tail down his back).
Officer Friendly and his beautiful jailbird, presided over by a young Abe Lincoln. Abe didn't last long. If you are wondering about the deep historical and metaphorical underpinnings of this montage, click on the Kirk and Gretchen link. Except I think theirs is a private blog, so you'll be left wondering.
We had a sugar cookie showdown during the day; my sister and I discovered our new favorite sugar cookie recipe on the same day this week, so we decided to make both and test them. Hers won for crowd favorite, but mine is still my new favorite because it's not so sweet. If you are dying to get the recipe, you can click on the Caci and Trevor link. Except their blog is so public you may make it your new homepage.
Thursday we went to a Halloween thing at our Nature Pals park. I had a late (and disappointing) doctor's appointment, so we arrived just in time to catch the last hayride and snatch a bag of treats before it closed.
5 comments:
Maybe she just wants to be a Guy Fawkes baby. Surely you can last three more days just for a cool birthday...
Funny, I just said to Fisher, "I wonder if baby Katherine has arrived yet?" and then boom, your post showed up in the RSS feed. Looks like a fun Halloween. I loved the Amish story.
When you gonna have that baby, yo?
I reaallly wanted to come to the Halloween party, but between neighborhood packed with kids (driving would have been scary) and Orion's 7:00 bedtime, it didn't work out. One plus: Katherine didn't arrive on Halloween!
I think your Ingalls girls are so cute! But not as cute as you, Lia... you look awesome, even though I'm sure you're getting impatient. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment