11.15.2008

More Katharine pics...















10 comments:

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

HOORAY!!! Pics finally!!! She is beautiful and seems feisty! Congratulations, guys!!!! She looks perfect!

Cameron and Katie said...

So glad for the pictures, thank you! She is a little doll, we expected nothing less than a darling baby considering your track record. (we are giving Lia full credit for that)

josie said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful, just like her sisters. We are very happy for you guys!

David and Amy said...

Congratulations! Katherine is adorable. We're glad to hear that both Mom and baby and all of you are doing well!

LaDuke Family said...

Mother and baby look beautiful. Good job dad holding up the fort.

Rosalyn said...

Yay for pictures! She looks like a baby . . . um, I mean . . . Actually, she's very cute, which I'm sure you don't need me to tell you about. The burning question remains: does she have hair? (none of my kids did, but I know you have a different track record). And what color?

Unknown said...

Lia, you look beautiful in those pictures, not that that's anything new, but you did just give birth. Katharine looks great as well, it looks like she has big beautiful eyes.

Angela said...

Congratulations on another beautiful daughter! Lia, you look great, too:)

Mindy said...

I don't know who is more beautiful, Lia or Katharine.

Brooke Williams said...

Lia & family, congratulations! what [another] beautiful baby girl!