10.04.2008

So you wanna be famous?

Dear Friends,

In an effort to better stay up with everyone's happenings, I put links to all the friends' blogs that showed up in my gmail search for "our blog" in our sidebar, plus our two on-top-of-things relatives who have blogs of their own. If your well-maintained, fascinating life chronicle was left off of this list, it was most likely due not to our distaste for you personally, but for your using some term like "my blog" when you notified us of its existence. Feel free to mend the lacuna.

In other news, with the arrival of a new camera coinciding perfectly with the imminent arrival of our new baby (I'm sure she's coming two weeks early), there should be a flood of pictures coming next week! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

mary said...

YAY! Pictures and a baby... AND we made your blog list. Whew!

Ginger said...

Sweet! We made the cut! Can't wait to see your baby girl!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

I hope she comes early! That is so exciting! How come you haven't put up any belly pics for like five months?

Eva said...

Hey, there's me! (and I'm hoping she comes early, too, so we can meet her!)

LisaJ said...

Hi Justin and Lia. We like to lurk around your site! You can come and visit as well (if you need a reason to be thankful you don't have 4 kids yet!!) :P dljuddfamily.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Yay! A new camera. Justin Time.