10.11.2008

Julia on General Conference

Tonight we gathered around the bed of an exhausted Eli (who missed her nap and lay in bed throughout our nightly chapter of "Little House on Plum Creek") and joined hands for family prayer. Julia was voice. At the conclusion of a very sweet prayer she added, with a mixture of excitement and relief, "We thank Thee that tomorrow is not conference but just Regular Old Sunday." Some of life's great joys, it would seem, require a finer taste. Or maybe she just really missed Primary.

3 comments:

-A said...

Too cute! I still remember the Conference in High School when I finally realized how great it was and wondered why I dreaded it for so many years. Undoubtedly, your prodigious children will catch on quicker than I did.

Natalie said...

That's so funny. I'm SURE she just missed Primary. :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I don't know, Justin; is she really your child? :)