We can't exactly say that Eli finally caved, but she did get to wear her costume after all:
Oh my! When I see darling little girls in darling little dresses it makes me think maybe I would like to have a daughter someday. Too cute!!!
Cute girls in cute dresses! I'm so excited for you to have your next baby. Will she be little Carrie? Good luck, Lia!
So cute!
Those are great costumes!! I LOVED Laura Ingalls growing up--even read through the books again a few years ago. But I have not been able to pass it on to my daughter--she wanted to be Hannah Montana for Halloween.....
They look so sweet. I wish I could produce something like that with a sewing machine.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my! When I see darling little girls in darling little dresses it makes me think maybe I would like to have a daughter someday. Too cute!!!
Cute girls in cute dresses! I'm so excited for you to have your next baby. Will she be little Carrie? Good luck, Lia!
So cute!
Those are great costumes!! I LOVED Laura Ingalls growing up--even read through the books again a few years ago. But I have not been able to pass it on to my daughter--she wanted to be Hannah Montana for Halloween.....
They look so sweet. I wish I could produce something like that with a sewing machine.
Post a Comment