3.02.2006

March Madness

In the spirit of testing one's providence so prevalent in the world of sports during this month, we decided to have our own little contest in which you may all participate. We are prepared to offer a $10 gift certificate to Cold Stone Creamery to the person who guesses most accurately these vital statistics about our next child: sex, weight, and date of arrival. We'll obviously give greater weight to correct guesses in more challenging categories (i.e. if someone guesses the exact weight and date of arrival, but incorrect sex, he or she would probably win.)

Good luck!

3 comments:

J-L-J-E said...

You're hilarious, Dad. I hope you're right on the weight but don't win the contest.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

All right-- I think it will be born April 6th, be 7 lbs 6 oz and will be a BOY. I feel really good about my predictions.
Caci

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey Guys... Its a girl! and It will be born on the 2nd of April. 7 lbs 2 ounces. Trevor