2.27.2008

The whole shoot

Anyone who's interested in the whole shoot can actually just go to etfphotography.com, click on the center panel to enter the site, then click on "Clients" in the bottom right-hand corner. The password is our last name. Be sure your sound is turned on because she has beautiful music, too.

If anyone in Utah wants to hire her, she's going to be there for the next month during spring break. I can give you her number.

1 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Lia, I found a typo on one of my posts, and I am very embarrassed that you saw my slip in brain power. If you are curious, I have added an extra "o" in "She has down pretty much any vegetable baby food, and we are now working on fruits (which I think were to flavorful for her at first." Aahh!! It's pretty much been going downhill since I graduated from high school. :(