2.27.2008

Our family pictures

For anyone interested in viewing a small smattering of our family pictures, go to http://etflife.blogspot.com. If you want to see a slideshow of all the proofs, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you the instructions.

We love them!

10 comments:

-A said...

Those are so very cute! Your family is just adorable.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh my goodness! Those are gorgeous. There were so many great shots. I love the atmosphere and tone the photographer captured. I think it suits your family well. And, Lia, I must say (as I am sure Justin does quite regularly) you are simply stunning.

Jess said...

The pictures are beautiful.

Jenilyn Collings said...

Those are amazing! I thought you said they didn't turn out. I love the colors you picked and think you all look amazing! You had a fabulous photographer. My favorite, although perhaps not the one you want to hang on your wall, is you two kissing, Eli crying on the ground, and Julia running away with the umbrella.

josie said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful setting! You guys looked great too!

opa said...

Great pictures. I think your SHOOT was a success. I really liked the girls running too. They are sweet. Lia, do we have a new hair thing going on---"I am past the flaunted fluff, no hair dryers for me." Looks good. I think you're just copying Chari though.

I found that scripture you had Trevor read at the Christmas Program (actually mom did.) It was a medley not a scripture. Now my favorite. Alma 7:7,10 5:50 13:24,25

Rosalyn said...

This feels like commenting on the obvious, but, as everyone has noted so far, these are great pictures. You're lucky to know such a talented photographer!

mary said...

I LOVE THEM!!! They are totally beautiful. I think the Yale courtyard is such a cool place for family pics... and your family is so gorgeous. Wow. Beautiful family, beautiful family pictures... they look like something out of a storybook!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo shoot! It's already been said, but...Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family in a beautiful atmosphere!

The Ballard Family said...

How exciting! The pictures were so beautiful. I love the pink coats. Great job on the outfits Lia. That is no easy job to figure out the wardrobe for family photos. You all look beautiful (even you Justin).