What beautiful girls (you, too, Lia!). Justin is sure lucky to have all of you. Oh, and congrats, Justin, on finally finishing law school! (I'm sure it feels a little anti-climactic, since you're still studying hard for comps. Good luck with that. When I took mine, I wrote hard all week, finished the week completely exhausted, and then found out the next Monday that we were expecting Andrew . . . Although, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure that won't quite be your experience. :))
The pictures are beautiful and unfortunately take away from the statement of the day GRADUATION!!!! You are that much closer to the immenent transition of true US citizenship--participation in our capitalist society.
The inevitable question, "Will you be able to handle the loss of the last semblance of American style communal living?"
If you can't there are a few not so muddied white collar crimes I can introduce you to that will get some of your family a stay in the absolute end of communal living. Yea you guessed it the "big house". But of course the girls can't experience that the way you are raising them--I have it on good authority. Love dad
4 comments:
So beautiful! That is so much fun that Grandpa and Grandma could come for the graduation! Congrats Justin!
What beautiful girls (you, too, Lia!). Justin is sure lucky to have all of you. Oh, and congrats, Justin, on finally finishing law school! (I'm sure it feels a little anti-climactic, since you're still studying hard for comps. Good luck with that. When I took mine, I wrote hard all week, finished the week completely exhausted, and then found out the next Monday that we were expecting Andrew . . . Although, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure that won't quite be your experience. :))
Too much excitement! Glad you were able to have so much support. We love you.
The pictures are beautiful and unfortunately take away from the statement of the day GRADUATION!!!! You are that much closer to the immenent transition of true US citizenship--participation in our capitalist society.
The inevitable question, "Will you be able to handle the loss of the last semblance of American style communal living?"
If you can't there are a few not so muddied white collar crimes I can introduce you to that will get some of your family a stay in the absolute end of communal living. Yea you guessed it the "big house". But of course the girls can't experience that the way you are raising them--I have it on good authority. Love dad
Post a Comment