I loooooooooove it thank youuuuuu Isn't love something to be shared? well I want to share with each of you my heart felt sentiment that LOVE is truly what I just felt not only in your expressions for us but also what I see in that movie for each other. Congratulations for making it such a nurturing element in yur lives between all. LOOOOVE opa
Encore! Encore! I loved it!!! Thank you so much. I can't imagine a more wonderful valentine. Especially from you, Justin. The message for me in that little dance was "I love your daughter and your granddaughters so much, I am willing to do most anything for their enjoyment!" Justin, you are a treasure. You are all treasures. Love nin
now if that doesn't scream "ward talent show" i don't know what does! and maybe next time julia could speak directly into the microphone, it was a little hard to hear her :) i especially loved eli's "bup bup ba doo" sounds and katherine's freestyle jams!
4 comments:
I loooooooooove it thank youuuuuu Isn't love something to be shared? well I want to share with each of you my heart felt sentiment that LOVE is truly what I just felt not only in your expressions for us but also what I see in that movie for each other. Congratulations for making it such a nurturing element in yur lives between all.
LOOOOVE opa
Encore! Encore! I loved it!!! Thank you so much. I can't imagine a more wonderful valentine. Especially from you, Justin. The message for me in that little dance was "I love your daughter and your granddaughters so much, I am willing to do most anything for their enjoyment!" Justin, you are a treasure. You are all treasures. Love nin
Ohhh!!! Much gracias mi familia!! I L-O-V-E you too!!!
now if that doesn't scream "ward talent show" i don't know what does! and maybe next time julia could speak directly into the microphone, it was a little hard to hear her :) i especially loved eli's "bup bup ba doo" sounds and katherine's freestyle jams!
Post a Comment