We had a SUPER fun weekend with our friends the Harrells. Justin will post all about it tonight, but here's a nifty slideshow Ben put together on their blog.
Trevor and I recognized some of the places in Amsterdam! It brought back so many memories of our backpacking trip! The girls are adorable and Katherine is SOOO big!
7 comments:
It is so beautiful there. Glad you guys are having a great time. I love seeing the pics. I'm totally jealous! The girls are adorable :)
Lia, I can't find your newest child in these pictures.
Your daughters could not be more stunning. Seriously, and they photograph so well. I loved the pictures.
We had a great time! Thanks for making the trip!
Trevor and I recognized some of the places in Amsterdam! It brought back so many memories of our backpacking trip! The girls are adorable and Katherine is SOOO big!
I must not know what she looks like. Is she with your lady friend?
Kinsi, Katharine is the very first beautiful baby in pink. Beautiful princesses all.
Post a Comment