4.18.2009

Pictures. Finally.

Blogging photos being less important than getting end-of-semester papers written and learning German, I have certainly shirked my duties. My apologies. Going way back, Katharine turned four months on March 12th. Julia made the sign to commemorate. Katharine proved herself a true Collings babe by weighing in at a mighty 16 lbs 9 ounces. I don't remember the other statistics, except that her weight being in the 97% while her height is only in the 75%, she is a bouncing little ball of love. And her head moving even further off the charts, she solidifies her standing as a Collings.


I've decided I want a boy so that I can be adored, too.




Justin loves to watch Julia dance. She does all forms. Here she performs a native Italian cha-cha.



Eli's Belle dress that Patti so masterfully executed. Eli has not so masterfully executed the terms on which she gets to wear the dress (having a day of no potty-training accidents), so it has been in my closet for a while. Our readers being fair, we will make no more comment on that topic.





Justin made the first wearing special by performing his duties as the Beast and dancing with Belle to Mrs. Potts singing "Tale As Old As Time". Julia seethed with envy. We got a movie of it that will certainly be a choice gem in years to come.






Don't you just want to squeeze her?!!!! She is SOOOO CUTE!




Eli turned 3 April 6th. She broke her glasses at church the day before, so she looks a little crazy.



Grandma provided all Eli's presents. We let her open one at breakfast, one at lunch, one at dinner, and one at bedtime. She loved all of them, especially the Dora Saves the Snow Princess nightgown and the Dora sticker book. Thank heavens Patti sent one for Julia, too, because the green-eyed monster was Julia's almost-constant companion this day.



That evening was our annual April 6th Celebration. Kim Thompson swept the women's division of the stick-pull, and I think Brady Pope cleaned up on the men's. Our former Stanford decathlete neighbor Josh Hustedt shamed everyone at jumping at the mark, and we still have the chalk marks downstairs to prove it.






The victory pull. Brady's on the left, Josh on the right.








We LOVE birthdays!


Katharine at 5 months, supported sitting like a champ.





Julia in her Easter dress. I forgot to take pictures of all the girls in their Easter dresses, but I'll do that tomorrow.























6 comments:

Rosalyn said...

What sweet little girls! Happy (late) birthday wishes to Eli.

krimmeez said...

So sweet! Katherine is soo adorable!

Peter Bracken said...

I love reading about your family's adventures! Your girls say the funniest things. All three are so beautiful!

Liz and Peter said...

Whoops, looks like I was signed in as Peter in the comment I posted. Know that it was infact me typing :-)

Mindy said...

Love the pix. Katherine is a doll!

Cameron and Katie said...

Katharine's eyes and cheeks are just too much! I loved all the pictures. And, it looks like our girls have the same Easter dresses.