Justin Collings...is that you?! It's amazing what a few clicks through blog links can lead you to find. Anyway, this is Lindsay Anderson (nee Nay) from the Grandview/Dixon/PHS days. Fun to run into you in cyberspace! I browsed a few minutes through your blog and have to say 1) you have an adorable family, and 2) congrats on your acceptance to Yale! That's awesome! Lindsay
C'est adorable! I can hardly wait to join you in motherhood, precisely because of such moments. I suppose I need a video camera to capture them. And I'm glad that the "tired" is immortalized in digitality. The original owner turns 100 this year. Perhaps it will share the fate of the Velveteen Rabbit (though my imagination fails...)
6 comments:
Justin Collings...is that you?! It's amazing what a few clicks through blog links can lead you to find. Anyway, this is Lindsay Anderson (nee Nay) from the Grandview/Dixon/PHS days. Fun to run into you in cyberspace! I browsed a few minutes through your blog and have to say 1) you have an adorable family, and 2) congrats on your acceptance to Yale! That's awesome!
Lindsay
C'est adorable! I can hardly wait to join you in motherhood, precisely because of such moments. I suppose I need a video camera to capture them. And I'm glad that the "tired" is immortalized in digitality. The original owner turns 100 this year. Perhaps it will share the fate of the Velveteen Rabbit (though my imagination fails...)
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
I don't think I have ever seen or heard cuter posts.
Why I love being a g-mom!!!!
Those are just about the cutest videos I have ever seen.
Post a Comment