Iowa HAD to have been a joke. But just in case it wasn't, Justin has gone to NH to campaign. We'll post again when he's done saving the world, and when I'm done keeping our children from sudden death. (So, like, after bedtime.)


Future President (?) and Future Supreme Court Justice. (These shots were taken covertly with John Thompson's cell phone, hence the poor quality and odd angles. John's about 6'6".)
Not that anyone's interested, but for the record, I (Lia) am voting for Mitt for economic reasons. He's a miracle worker. Look at the Salt Lake Olympics. Look at Massachussetts. Look at how he's so competent he doesn't even make this part of his platform, really, because he knows he needs more information before he can make any promises, and that a president has limited influence over what happens to an economy. No empty campaign rhetoric. No hot air. What does that say about his character? I just hope if he doesn't win the Republican nomination that Obama wins the Democratic one. If neither of them are on the ballot, I'm not voting 2008.
1.07.2008
Pullin' Out the Big Guns
Posted by J-L-J-E at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And who may I ask was that young man's wardrobe consultant. Truly presidential material.
I am very happy that you took the time to get involved here Justin. You will remember forever that brief moment with the fondest of memories regardless of the outcome. Well done. Great life experience. We all celebreate through the experience.
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Somebody please shake me and wake me up!!!! Do I see the Reverend Jesse Jackson or what? JK...you go for it, Justin. That is EXACTLY what you have to do. PS, LOVE the shirt. That says a lot, too. Remember, it was MLK'S shirt that catapulted The Reverend into the political limelight. You did this much more tastefully. Your shirt is far more a statement than MR's boring blue sweater. (Folks, like me, on the inner circle always use initials.) Love nin
Post a Comment