4.02.2006

You better watch out, you better not cry...

I fear that one of my comments on a recent post may have left some of our cherished readership deeply mired in a moral quandry. So, to those who are worried that their taking of the moral high road by refusing to don apparel of an institution which they cannot support will leave them without any gifts come Christmas time, let me put your mind at ease. I've taken up knitting again!!!! The lovely dish rag shown in this photo is just the beginning of the wonders my two little needles will be able to whip out come next December, I'm sure.
So sign up for your nose warmers today! And lest you think my handiwork is merely ornamental....

just look at the shine on that plastic! Whew! I can almost see my reflection. Just imagine the blaze of glory your Classic Surfaces Granite would emit! I already have Caci down for a blue rhinestone Y, but the rest of you, don't hesitate to make your true feelings known.

There is one catch, however. I take proportionately about as long to make a dish rag as to make a baby, so you may have to wait for that nose warmer until Hades freezes over. Or until April 6th.

0 comments: