How's everyone liking homeschool? We did this project last week as a geographical review of Italy before the National Latin Exam. We squeaked into a testing session at Maeser for it just before the shutdown of all the schools. Katharine and Elisabeth painted theirs so prettily I wanted to preserve the memory before we tossed them. Great job, Girls!
My kids are maintaining equilibrium nicely. Yesterday I invited them all to come along and wait in the car while I ran into the elementary to grab packets the teachers had prepared. I left the music running, and when I returned I opened the door to all of them singing in outside-voice unison, “Everything is cancelled! Everything is cool when you’ve been quarantined! Everything is CANCELLED! ‘Cause it’s COVID-19!”
******************
Even now, five months after that event actually happened, they are keeping their spirits up nicely. But we ARE all excited for school to begin next week.


0 comments:
Post a Comment