Or are you improvising and making her use her lens as a magnifier of sunlight to expedite the genetic growth reaction to clorophilic adaptation of house plant soluability initiated by the longitudinal change and the plants displacement from New Haven to Viderhausen, Germany?
Ok I am outa here that kid is way beyond me.
Eli, I love you even if you do grow up to like science classes more than going to the carnival.
4 comments:
Cutecutecutecute girls!
cute
Why is Eli growing that green German leaf thing on her head? Is she in some kind of home school horticulture project?
I think home schooling can be OK but if you can't afford the class materials for the experiments let it go man your kid is not a petri dish.
love opa
PS it is illegal in some countries too. Check it out. Look it up under human head growth hormone.
Or are you improvising and making her use her lens as a magnifier of sunlight to expedite the genetic growth reaction to clorophilic adaptation of house plant soluability initiated by the longitudinal change and the plants displacement from New Haven to Viderhausen, Germany?
Ok I am outa here that kid is way beyond me.
Eli, I love you even if you do grow up to like science classes more than going to the carnival.
Love opa
Post a Comment