With our departure for Germany only a little more than a month away, lots of folks have asked me how our preparations are coming. I am happy to report we are set! We had a sketching lesson with Walter Rane's son, an art student in our ward, and I finished the girls princess dresses to get them thrilled for visits to as many Schloss as they can stand. Above is Justin's product from our art lesson; below are the dresses. I think we're set!






5.20.2011
Germany Preparations
Posted by J-L-J-E at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow. The dresses are gorgeous. I love the picture of Katharine!
Love the dresses! You guys are headed to Zgermany again? When are you leavin? How long will you be there?
Lia, those dresses are beautiful. I love the picture of Katharine modeling her dress solo. What darling children!
Lia, you MADE those?? They are gorgeous. You do, indeed, to seem to be all ready to go then. :)
i was hoping to see you modeling your beautiful gown, but you must be saving that for another post! i love that eli is looking ever so longingly (for her prince) out the window!! cute girls!
Beautiful princesses! It looks like you are definately ready for new adventures.
Beautiful dresses for beautiful girls! Good work (on both)!! :)
Whoss schloss?
Post a Comment