Katharine keeping her cool while Lia loses hers.

World's shortest Jedi.



Everybody's cuter when dressed up . . . or sitting in a basket.



Julia and Eli (Katharine too) got new rain gear from my mom. They love it, but occasionally beat their umbrellas into swords.
Katharine sometimes makes the mistake of letting me do her hair.


Speaking of hair, Katharine loves to run her hands through it. Here Eli's getting the treatment.
Here's Katharine coping with sartorial confusion by wearing both the shirts she wanted.


Back in March, we celebrated Lia's 27th(!) birthday. We gave her a handsome clock (my pick) and some candles (Julia's) and threw a surprise party after my Institute class. Here's Eli giving a snuggle to the birthday princess.

Katharine sometimes makes the mistake of letting me do her hair.


Speaking of hair, Katharine loves to run her hands through it. Here Eli's getting the treatment.
Here's Katharine coping with sartorial confusion by wearing both the shirts she wanted.


Back in March, we celebrated Lia's 27th(!) birthday. We gave her a handsome clock (my pick) and some candles (Julia's) and threw a surprise party after my Institute class. Here's Eli giving a snuggle to the birthday princess.









6 comments:
Cute pictures! And super cute girls!!
Oh my heck, they are so cute!!
Thanks for re-inviting me to your blog Lia! I love all the pictures! You have three beautiful daughters! They are getting so big!
Katharine is darling. I wish you didn't live so far away--I think she and Evelyn would get along smashingly. (In more ways than one.)
I think Miss Kitty is kin to Aunt Caci and Aunt Chari.
Wow, Lia. I don't think I have ever seen you more photogenic. You are SO beautiful as a 27.
Post a Comment