Since owning a functioning mode of transportation trumps owning a functioning mode of broadcasting our lovely faces across the wide world, our broken camera has yet to be replaced. Luckily, friends and family have become so desperate they have offered their own cameras in the interim. Actually these were taken by a friend on a trip to the beach yesterday. Julia is modeling her "Little House on the Prairie dress" newly arrived from Grandma Patti. Eli has a matching one and they spent the morning giggling and chasing each other around the Big Red Slide, telling any and all passersby that they were Mary and Laura and all about their dresses. No friends with cameras on hand for that. Sorry.
9.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the dress. I did not know that a seagull wasn't afraid of litle girls. I think ellie has really cool glasses. They look like nin's.
I agree; Those glasses are B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUtiful! She is so cute! Congrats on the new van and the new licenses! I can't pass the eye exam and thus have been driving license-less for the past year... yeah kind of scary... so until I, too, get glasses, I hope I don't get pulled over.
Julia's glasses steal the show in the pictures. Adorable.
Oh Eli looks so much lik Julia, I can't believe it. What cute glasses too. Callie has been talking about Julia lately and how she lives in CT which is too far away to come over. So sad. We miss you guys.
Addie
When is Katherine comming?
Addie
This is nin logged in on opa's computer and hisssssssssk keyoardis anghmare...... opa told the jUIlia STOORY 50 times. Suremiss you. SO EXcited to comeup. Happy annvrsary.
Post a Comment