In all the frenzy of moving and starting work, our senior editor neglected to mention a few happy changes in our life.
6.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In all the frenzy of moving and starting work, our senior editor neglected to mention a few happy changes in our life.
Posted by J-L-J-E at 10:07 AM
17 comments:
Congratulations! You do make very cute little girls! Miss ya. See ya in a few months!
Congratulations on the girl--although you do realize that this will throw the numbers of grandchildren in the Collings family out of balance! Four boys and six girls--the horror! :)
Hope you guys have a great time this summer, we're glad to see you fit right in:) And, congrats on girl # 3!
Oh yeah, NICE apartment!
Lia, I LOVE your hair! Really! And I do think it makes you look a little older. You are just such a cute pregnant lady in general, though. Three girls--what on earth is Justin going to do? :) Your spacious, bathroom-filled summer home is lovely.
How did your guys find that AWESOME apartment! It's great, you aren't want going to want to move back to New Haven. And, I LOVE your hair Lia! Cute bangs, perfect length for you...very posh.
COngratulations on having another girl. Katherine Cheney sounds great!
Many thanks on the open invitation to crash your apartment this summer . . . now that we have a place to stay, all we need is really cheap airfare. :-) Katherine or Catherine? Or perhaps there is a 'y' in there somewhere? We need to work out the legal details of a formal betrothal . . . as long as you are filling your home with daughters, I insist on claiming one of them for our home full of sons.
I have so many things to say! I will try and go in order of appearance. First, I love the hair, definately very mature. :) And, you know how much I love baby girls, I am thrilled that you are having another, and that you found out this time so that I don't have to spend the next few months convincing you that it isn't a boy. I also am flatered that you are naming her after me! :) Third, congrats on the dishwasher! What will you do with all your new spare time? And finally, Justin is right, you really do look so great, and so happy, which I loved to see.
Congratulations on another little beautiful girl! I love the name Katherine (how will you spell it?). I absolutely love your hair! You look gorgeous! If we weren't already spending summer vacation in Utah (family reunions, homecomings, etc....) I would most definately come and visit you in D.C. (I felt so privelaged to get a special invite on the video:)! Is Justin doing an internship? Could this turn into a job after school? Maybe I can come and see you yet...
What a great place. I am very happy for your ward experience too. I wish I could comment on the hair but I really can't tell the difference as I only see a radiance of motherhood. I bet you could have a campout in the closet.
I believe in girls. You go girl!!!! Justin if you do this right you will have a great experience. If you don't go for a phd in some unexplored aspect of some forgotten nonapplicable nonrespected nonbinding counterfeited ill used and basically unending trivial significance of a doctoral thesis that will require all your time and effort with neverending halls of study to validat the unvalidatable.
The best thing that would really fit this bill would be some cradle of foiled imaginations as one might find as a bastian of secret society, mafioso and facism such as the Italian constitution might breath life into. OHHH crud. I forgot. Ummm Mindy come here I can't get this to delete how do I change something?
I didn't know you guys were already in DC. We need to get together before you leave. Also, congratulations! Three little girls will be so fun!
So many new exciting things! A new fabulous apartment, cute new haircut, exciting job, and soon to be adorable little girl! Can you say living the good life? So fun!
Love the hair, appartment, and bump. Congratulations! Yeah for baby girl Katherine. That is how we spell it in our family.
Congratulations! Another beautiful (and sure to be a genius) Collings girl!!
Congratulations on Catherine/Kathryn/however you spell it... girl number three! Lia, you are so beautiful and your new place looks awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed this video, and I was pleased to see you have Jane Austen's complete works close by. My copy of that same book is sitting right beside our bed. Very nice clues, Justin!
Please tell me you took back that little boy outfit I was tricked into buying you before Eli was born! You are NEVER going to need it. Welcome baby Catherine (or the many other ways it can be spelled). It's an absolutely lovely name.
Three cheers for a dishwasher and three cheers for a working husband! I can't wait to hear more about your adventurous summer. Please include secrets to "how you do it". Thanks.
Congrats on the new baby girl!! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment