I guess I will be able to get to bed at a reasonable hour after all. Although, I was very excited to read about all of the magnificent things you seem to pack into a week. It leaves one to wonder if the Collings Family ever sleeps? Does this mean you were spending your time writing Christmas cards instead????
WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa- I WANT BLOG I WANT BLOG
7 comments:
Jacob wanted to say that he thinks Justin and Eli look SO happy dancing together! Emi wants to say something too, but she doesn't know what.
I love all the pictures, though I do miss all the words. The girls are so old!
I guess I will be able to get to bed at a reasonable hour after all. Although, I was very excited to read about all of the magnificent things you seem to pack into a week. It leaves one to wonder if the Collings Family ever sleeps? Does this mean you were spending your time writing Christmas cards instead????
Teach me, guide me
Please talk to me
Help me find my way
Our universe is oh too vast
To live without your blog 1 day
Love dad
WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa-WWaaaaaa-WWaaaaaaa- I WANT BLOG I WANT BLOG
Love the pictures. Justin, I do find your sense of humor very humorous. It must have been a long week. :)
Stop whining, Opa!
Post a Comment